Friday 7 March 2014

Easy, Breezy, Monochrome Outfit



The sun was shining yesterday and like everyone else there was a spring in my step with that warmth on my skin! I even detoured to work just to go along the seafront to see the sun shining over Brighton Pier. 

So with the weekend set to see the sun perk his head out once more, I wanted to share my lighter approach to wearing Monochrome. Yes really it's another monochrome post..! This outfit suits me down to the ground. The Boohoo T-Shirt is loose, baggy and clings just enough to not look I'm still in my PJS. My Leggings however are the key feature. These Topshop beauties were a steal at £24 and are highwaisted & thick enough to feel you're really 'held in'. 

A classic Black Leather Jacket from Miss Selfridge, a Alex McQueen'esque Scarf from eBay, Topshop Month Boots and my Raybans completed this casual, easy breezy look!

Sorry I've been MIA for the last 10days folks! I took a weekend away with my lovely boyfriend to Manchester as a late Christmas present to him and with work being quite busy of late I let my blogging slip. Well no more I promise! This weekend I've got a list as long as my arm of what to plan, shoot and post over the coming weeks! Watch this space!

Lily x



3 comments:

  1. I think monochrome will be this season's key fashion trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Glad you like it :) x

      Delete